We all know that the inside beauty is the most important one. But does it come from a bee hive? Yes, for sure! You can do everything with this non-toxic beauty remedy made up from a couple of nature’s best friends. From wiping out under eye circles to dry patches and even some serious skin illnesses, this remedy can do wonders for your skin.
No matter if you are searching from some cheap and easy way of tanning, dandruff, fixing your dry hair, or acne, the organic honey has the excellent fix for each and every beauty problems that are out there,
Besides all of the health benefits that raw organic honey can give to us, it has a lot of great beauty benefits as well. It is a great mixture of anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and humectant benefits, this awesome ingredient can better the look of our skin and hair in numerous ways.
In the following few articles you are going to find out all of the raw organic honey’s benefits for our skin and hair:
The raw organic honey can fade scars:
Nobody would like to any kind of scar whatever its size is. So that is why no one would like to keep a bad looking scar on a visible part of their body, and that is the reason why all of the people having them are trying to get rid of them in any way possible. The scars are really hard to treat but the real answer does not lie in the various skin products that can be bought, it has been lying in front of us for the whole time. The problem solver is called hone. This amazing ingredient can increase the healing of our tissue and its regeneration, and it is good in helping the process of skin cells reviving. And it is the mutual work of this factors that allows the scar healing process.
- Mix the same amount of honey and extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil.
- Massage the affected area with circular motions with the remedy for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Take a warm cloth and put it over the affected area and keep it there until the area cools off.
- Use a cotton ball to wipe the affected area.
- Repeat this process twice a day on a daily basis.
The raw organic honey can treat psoriasis:
This disease is a well know autoimmune disease which can affect the skin cells. This disease can cause blisters, redness, lesions and even itching on the affected area. And even though the honey is not going to treat this ailment, this ingredient can be useful for the skin and it will reduce the redness and inflammation, and it will protect the already damaged skin from being infected. It is also great in relieving the patching, dryness and the skin peeling away.
A study conducted in 2003 in Medicine in Complementary Therapies states that the topical application of the organic raw honey, beeswax and olive oil mixture in the same amounts can be useful in managing the psoriasis vulgaris and the dermatitis as well.
- Firstly put a teaspoon of all of the ingredients in a bowl which is safe for using it in a microwave.
- Put the bowl in a microwave and warm the mixture until the beeswax melts down.
- Stir the mixture while also allowing it to cool off.
- Massage the affected areas with this mixture using it as a lotion for few times on a daily basis.
We do not recommend scratching or picking the lesions away while you are treating your skin condition.
The raw honey can heal minor cuts and wounds:
This ingredient also comes useful when you need to treat minor cut or wounds because of its property as an effective germ killing ingredient. The raw organic honey also helps draw fluid away out of the area which is considered to be affected, and in this way it speeds up the healing time. It is great when it comes to prevention of the growing of microorganisms or reducing the infection of our skin.
A study conducted in the 2013 from the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews showed that the honey can be used as an effective tool for topical treatment of acute wounds. But, this ingredient will not come handy when it comes to treating chronic wounds like the skin ulcer and infected surgical wounds.
- Put a thick layer of the Manuka honey on the area you which you would like to treat
- Wrap the area around with a bandage and leave it on for a couple of hours.
- Use a moist clot for cleaning the affected area after you have removed the bandages.
The raw organic honey can also fight off acne:
Acne can develop on our skin mainly because of excessive oil secretion and trapped dust which is mixed with oil in our pores of the skin. This might create a thriving ground for the development of bacteria.
Because of the reason that the honey has its own antibiotic and anti-septic of the honey, it can lower the acne symptoms and prevent an infection from happening.
This ingredient is also going to moisturize and make your skin glow, because of all of the amazing nutrients which can be found inside of it.
- Spread raw organic honey all over your acne and all around the skin surrounding them. Leave it like that for about 30 minutes, and wash it with warm water. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times on a daily basis.
- Alternative: Mix a tbsp. of honey with ½ tsp. of cinnamon in a powder form. Put the mixture on the affected area. Leave it like that for about 15 minutes, and wash it well with warm water. Repeat once or twice on a daily basis.
The raw organic honey can delay the aging of the skin:
Because of fact that the honey is a great source of antioxidants, this ingredient can also protect your skin from getting old and damaged because of the free radicals. These particles speed up the process of skin aging and the might have the side-effects like wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet and in some extreme cases saggy skin.
This ingredient can also keep the skin well hydrated which is one of the many secrets of glowing and young looking skin
- Put equal amounts of raw organic honey and fresh lemon juice in a bowl. Put this mixture on your face and neck area. Let it dry on its own, after that rinse it with warm water. We recommend you repeating this treatment once or twice per week.
- Alternative: You should mix 2 tbsp. of both raw hone and avocado pulp. Massage your face and neck with this mask using your fingers. Let it on for about 30 minutes and after that rinse the areas with warm water.
The raw organic honey can prevent hair loss:
The ones worried about losing their hair can also try out the honey to prevent balding. The honey has some anti-oxidant properties as well as germicidal and fungicidal ones and they can reduce the hair loss and stimulate it to grow.
It might also control dandruff, which is a reason behind the hair loss.
- Put a tbsp. of raw organic honey and onion juice. Use the mixture to massage your scalp and hair roots. Let it on for 30 minutes and the use a shampoo and wash your hair as usual. Use the mixture two times per week
- Alternative: Put together a hair mask with the same amounts of honey and yogurt. Spread it on a wet hair. Wait for about 30 to 4o minutes and wash our hair. Repeat this treatment 2 to 3 times a week
Softens your hands:
The dry and hands which feel rough are a problem we face frequently, but it is not a problem that can’t be solved. Use hone because of the humectant properties which are going to moisturize your hands and are going to keep the really soft and smooth.
It also helps you fight the free radicals which as we told you prevents the skin from aging.
- Put a small amount of honey on your hands and let it like that for 10 to 15 minutes. After that you can take a shower. Once you are done, spread a moisturizer on your hands. Repeat this process on a daily basis and feel the changes on your hands.
- Alternative: Mix the same amount of honey and glycerin. Put it all over your hands and let it dry on its own. Wash your hands with warm water. Repeat it on a daily basis.